About: Who we are
The China India Institute is a research and consulting organization
dedicated to cultivating a deeper understanding about China and India among corporate leaders
and helping them develop strategies to both win local opportunities and create leverage for global advantage.
We are thinkers, educators,
The world economy is rapidly becoming more multi-polar and more integrated.
The rise of China and India is a central feature of this ongoing transformation.
These developments present huge opportunities, as well as major challenges.
For most companies, getting their China and India
strategies right is no longer a discretionary option, but a strategic imperative.
Leveraging the twin strengths of deep country knowledge and
cutting edge strategic thinking, China and India Institute
aims at becoming a powerhouse of ideas, addressing some of
the most challenging business issues:
- Why must China and India be the core of your global strategy?
- What must be the extent of your market presence in China
- If you are not in the markets yet, how do you build the
- If you are in the markets, how do you leverage such presence for global competitive advantage?
- How do you build a global company with China and India
operations as global hubs rather than peripheral nodes?
Monthly column by Anil K. Gupta & Haiyan Wang
Visit Getting China and India Right book site